The End

Written by haskellch on Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 12:19 PM

And this folks is where my Oscar Challenge ends....

With three films that are not readily available to me, I must call this the end. Burma VJ, Most Dangerous Man, & Which Way Home (all documentaries), will not be viewed this year. However, once they become available I will provide my thoughts.

Either tonight or tomorrow morning, I will be providing my predictions of the Oscars and following the Oscars, I will be offering my thoughts on the winners.

I will be continuing this blog beyond the challenge as a reviewing station for all media that I absorb, films, television, books, etc. I hope that my insights can help you to further or mind and absorb media that you may not normally give a chance. I thank you, anyone that has been following me through the last month of reviews.

Enjoy your Oscar weekend.

0 Responses to "The End"