Drawing To A Close

Written by haskellch on Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM

















With only 6 films left to view, 3 of which I cannot find anywhere:

Il Divo (Up for Best Make-Up)

Most Dangerious Man In America (Up for Best Documentary)

Which Way Home (also Up for Best Documentary)

My Oscar Challenge is growing to a close. I will save my final predictions after tonight when I view the remaining films (Secret of Kells, Burma VJ, and The White Ribbon), but I wanted to make a list of the films in order than I liked them, as so you may choose with the last few days before the Oscars of any you might want to see.

I have decided to view The Hurt Locker again as it was at the start of this challenge and I need a refreshment of it, so I may be posting another review of it later today.

List of Oscar Nominated Films in Order of Favorites
(Not Necessarily in the order I think they will win, but personal preferences throughout this entire Challenge...also not in the order of all time favorite)

Up In The Air
Up
Crazy Heart
Messenger
Transformers 2 - Revenge Of The Fallen
Hurt Locker
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Inglourious Basterds
Star Trek
Sherlock Holmes
The Cove
Blind Side
Last Station
Nine
Young Victoria
Invictus
Precious
An Education
In The Loop
A Single Man
A Serious Man
Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince
Food Inc.
District 9
Julie & Julia
Coco Before Chanel
Avatar
Princess & Frog
Wallace & Gromit: A Matter of Loaf and Death
Paris 36
Bright Star
Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
Lovely Bones
Coraline

Feel free to comment on your thoughts or your favorites.

(6 FILMS (MORE LIKE 3 FILMS) TO GO)

0 Responses to "Drawing To A Close"