Good News!

Written by haskellch on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 6:45 PM















Good news to anyone who is following the journey: looks like I will be able to watch all but three films this year. I was able to find most films in the area.

The ones I will miss:
The White Ribbon (nominated for Best Cinematography)
The Most Dangerous Man In America (documentary)
Which Way Home (documentary)

If anyone knows where I can find these three, please let me know here, through e-mail, or Facebook.

Otherwise I have schedule for seeing the rest of the films including a tripler-header @ Safari this Saturday if you care to join me (Nine, Invictus, and Princess & the Frog). Otherwise, I have 13 other films to view (not counting those 6 films previously mentioned), in less than two weeks. Hope you are all getting through your own challenges and keep in touch.

0 Responses to "Good News!"